Hi I'm Charlotte Desorgher
And my mission is to bring extra joy into the life of everyone who bellydances
I love bellydance. And I love bellydancers – a community of passionate, brave, supportive individuals, who often overcome numerous challenges to embrace this wonderful dance form.
- Bellydancers learn to look at themselves in the mirror with love.
- Wear beautiful costumes with pride.
- Take to the stage without fear.
And dance their hearts out in the company of other passionate dancers!
I'm here to teach, support and inspire you.
After a lifetime as a bellydance teacher, choreographer, large scale event producer and dance company director, my total focus now is on helping bellydancers at all levels make the very most of their bellydance life.
- Whether you’re a passionate intermediate student struggling with the seemingly impossible challenge of managing your hips, posture AND arms!
- or an advanced/professional dancer searching for classes at your level with a teacher who can both push and support you
I teach, coach, mentor, advise, and passionately care about each and every dancer in my orbit.
How can I help you?
Whether you’re looking for quick, free tips or ‘proper’ teaching from one of the most experienced teachers in the world, I’ve got you covered!
For the richest bellydance resource imaginable check out Undeniables Online.
If you love live classes, I teach regular zoom classes every week at intermediate and advanced level, with loads of opportunities for you to ask questions and get feedback. And if you can’t make them live, don’t worry – they’re posted up on our Facebook group so you can watch them anytime on catch up.
Join me on my social media channels
Want to improve your arms? Click on the image below!
For weekly bellydance tips and inspiration, direct to your inbox fill in your details here:
By signing up you agree to receive emails from me (you can opt out at any time!)